- Is the company insured and bonded?
- What services and tasks, for sitters to complete, are included in the rate per visit?
- What experience does the sitter providing the service have with my particular type of pet?
- How long has the sitter been with the company?
- Does the sitter have any testimonials from previous satisfied clients that I can have access to?
- Is the sitter able to meet with me and my pet(s) ahead of time?
- What happens if I do not feel comfortable with my sitter after meeting them?
- What are your hiring practices? Are reference checks and police criminal records checks required from each sitter who is hired by your company?
- Is there a guaranteed duration of time spent in the home? Will there be a written log of time spent in the home?
- What are the emergency procedures? Does the company have a protocol for sitters to follow for these types of situations?
- What are the cancellation policies?
- Will a replacement sitter be provided
should your assigned sitter become ill or face an emergency?
provided by: |
Sara Morris - Client Care Coordinator
at Loving Paws & House Sitting